To say I contributed immensely to the American economy during my recent trip to the States would be an understatement. Then again, I knew what was coming and where my money was going to disappear before the end of the month :-/
So what did I buy?
2. Hourglass AMBIENT Lighting Powder in Luminous Light – I haven’t really used this product a whole lot since I bought it. Singapore being a place that is high in humidity it is easy to get a nice (not wanted) sheen all over my face :)
3. Stila Convertible Color in Lillium – A subtle pinky-peach creamy lip & cheek blush. It gives me perfect dewy cheeks for those “no makeup makeup days”.
4. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Caramel – What.A.Brilliant.Concealer. Great coverage and it blends so easily. I just wish I had bought 2 though as it costs a bomb in Singapore. What else is new then again :)
5. Hourglass Opaque Rouge in Ballet, Rose, and Icon – Well one of the colours was an unplanned purchase. I guess that’s what happens when you fill your basket to the brim and are rushing to go buy as many shoes as possible after. Honestly, I should have just bought the Icon colour. The formula of these matte lipgloss is streaky, drying and flaky :( And that’s such a pity as I was really look forward to have these be a part of my ever growing lip collection.
6. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black & White – I just couldn’t resist. I bought the Black in 50ml and White in the rollerball. I love the packing and that the smell isn’t too girly. In fact, sometimes I even like wearing a men’s cologne :) Tell me some of you ladies out there do the same.
7. Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette – I said I was going to buy this palette in my previous post and once I saw it in person I just couldn’t resist. The colours are super pigmented, easy to apply and blend. My only complaint is that there is a lot of fall away as soon as I touch it with my brush :-/
7. Sephora Face & Eye Make-up Brushes – I really can’t justify spending $30++ on a make-up brush (not yet at least). Must say they work great, but I do need to learn how to master them. I tend to have very heavy hand. Any of you face the same issues?
Ladies, rest assured that was not all I bought. I mean I had to hit the drugstore for some good ole classics ;) But that’s for another post!